Hi - try these steps:
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (ta> Sounds & Haptics:Check that the Alert Volume is towards the centre or right hand side;
- Check that Silent Mode is not enabled;
- Check that Haptic Strength is set to the middle or far right hand side of the slider.
- On your watch: when viewing the time, swipe up on the watch face, swipe left/right to the Settings glance, check that Do Not Disturb is not enabled (the button with the moon icon).
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch> Phoneerhaps choose Custom and check that all desired options are enabled, including Sound and Haptic under the Ringtone heading.
- You may wish to use your watch with these settingsn your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch> General> Wrist Detection - turn this on.
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch> Passcode> Turn Passcode on.
- Still within the Passcode settings screen, also enable Unlock with iPhone.
- After putting it on your wrist, your watch will then unlock after whatever you do first: either unlocking your watch manually (by entering the passcode) or unlocking your iPhone. It will then remain unlocked until you remove it from her wrist, when it will lock again automatically.
With Wrist Detection enabled, make sure that you have placed the watch on your wrist and unlocked it before placing an incoming call to test whether it rings.