My Galaxy S6 overheats when charging and doesn't turn on, how do I fix this?
So someone spilled a drink on my phone, just water, but I'm not sure how long it was wet. It was in its case and I dried it as soon as I realized and put it in a bag of rice afterwards. It started working again after I turned it on. I saw that it was kind of low on battery, so I charged it and fell asleep. When i woke up, the phone was really, really hot and I couldn't turn it on. What do I do? Any help is appreciated, thank you!